Join the Campaign today and help end the Isreali Occupation
082 922 7492
082 336 6711
083 401 4273
Individuals and organisations can join the Campaign. All members have to sign the Call to Action presented below.
Signatories to the Call to Action are involved in the Campaign by:
- Spreading the word amongst their constituencies;
- Promoting the Campaign as part of their work in other areas;
- Responding to Action Alerts;
- Contributing to Ad Hoc Task Forces;
- Sharing best practices from their own organizing efforts;
- Making a contribution/pledge for organizations.
Call to Action
Our Principles and Purpose
- We stand for freedom from occupation, and equal rights for all. International law guarantees these human rights, including the right to exist in peace and security
- We aim to change those policies that sustain Israel's 37-year occupation of the Palestinian West Bank, Gaza and East Jerusalem, and deny equal rights for all
- We will inform, educate, and mobilize the public regarding the Government's current as well as potential role in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict
- We seek to change such policies as that of military and economic aid provided despite Israel’s violations of international law
- We call for all parties to work within the U.N. to implement a just and lasting peace
- Our Campaign will build on existing opposition to settlements, land confiscation, house demolitions, and other violations of international law, by providing a common platform to challenge U.S. policies supporting the Israeli occupation of Palestine
- We include civil and human rights activists, faith-based organizations, peace activists, Arab-American organizations, Jewish groups opposing the occupation, students, and others who promote peace and justice in Israel and Palestine. We invite all who support this Call to contribute to the fulfillment of its purpose
Individuals are welcome to join the US Campaign, and can contribute to its work in a variety of ways: donating funds to the Campaign's work; taking part in its task forces; standing for election to the Steering Committee; or serving on the Advisory Board. However, only groups and organizations that are paid-up members of the Campaign Coalition are eligible to vote on decisions regarding the Campaign structure and directions.
To join the Campaign, please email us at: email@example.com
Alternatively, top send a pledge, please call 073 10 66 299
Feel free to contact us for more information.